We Have What You Need
At Staging Canadell, we realize that you can not always find what you are looking for in a standard “off the shelf” package. The executive line lends itself very well to customization, oftentimes at very little or no additional cost. Anything from complex curves and angles to simple cut-outs around pillars or custom-sized section or leg height is possible with the executive line.
What Can Be Customized?
Often your staging needs require more than a standard portable stage can offer. The executive line has been designed to accommodate those needs. If any of the following are what you need, we can help!
- Utilizing 3D imagery to custom design and build pit fillers
- Curves or angles to meet up with existing stages or raised platforms
- Notches for structural pillars
- Tier or bridge over built-in stairs/steps
- Colours of carpet surfacing or skirting/drapery
- Leg heights for uneven or multi- floors
- Customized ramps, stairs, railings or carts
Is Customization Expensive?
We do not charge for most customizations. Things like 3D imaging or laser cutting can add to the cost.
A cautionary note about custom stage designs
We have optimized our stages to be as cost-effective as possible. Changing them can lead to wasted material and space. A stage with a notch cut out of it cost the same as if the notch were not there. The price is the same but the surface area has gone down. Still, the notch might let you fit in a bigger stage than if it wasn’t there. It is good to think of these things before making alterations.