We Have What You Need
At Staging Canadell, we realize that you can not always find what you are looking for in a standard “off the shelf” package. The executive platform used in building seated choral risers lends itself very well to customization often times at very little or no additional cost. Anything from complex curves and angles to simple cutouts around pillars or custom-sized section or leg height is possible with the executive line.
What Can Be Customized?
Often your staging needs require more than a standard portable stage can offer. The executive line has been designed to accommodate those needs. If any of the following are what you need, we can help!
- Utilizing 3D imagery to custom design and build pit fillers
- Curves or angles to meet up with existing stages or raised platforms
- Notches for structural pillars
- Tier or bridge over built-in stairs/steps
- Colours of carpet surfacing or skirting/drapery
- Leg heights for uneven or multi-leveled floors
- Customized ramps, stairs, railings or carts
Is Customization Expensive?
We generally do not charge for customizations. That being said, a custom-built stage may cost more per square foot, as the customization often leaves more wasted or unusable material. For example, cutting a 12″ x 12″ notch out of the stage will not lower the price, but it does reduce the usable surface of the stage. Additional expenses, like 3D imagery or laser cutting, can add to the cost. These kinds of expenses are only required in the most complex customizations.